- West Ham scored twice in this game, as many as in their previous four home league games combined.
- Huddersfield are the last team in this season’s Premier League to concede a goal, after 342 minutes of action
- The Hammers have now kept four clean sheets in their last five top-flight home games.
- Andre Ayew has been directly involved in four goals in his last five Premier League games (a goal and assist v Huddersfield and a goal and assist v Burnley last May).
- Andy Carroll won 13 aerial duels in the game, the most of any player in a Premier League game this season.
- Joe Hart registered a clean sheet for the first time in his last 23 league games.
- West Ham scored with two of their three shots on target in the game.
- Huddersfield have won just two of their last seven away league games (D1 L4).